Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Restaurant

          If I were to open my own restaurant, it would be called Cake Baby. I  chose this name because my favorite type of food is Desserts!!!!!!!!!! I would open up a restaurant where we serve all sorts of desserts as well as other meals like burgers, fries, sandwiches, etc. I would serve desserts like chocolate brownies, cupcakes, cookies, cheesecake, cakes, ice cream, etc. Basically every dessert you can think of, WE'VE GOT IT!!!   

          My restaurant will have all sorts of decorations of desserts, snacks, food, etc. The color of the building will be pink because pink reminds me of ice cream. The inside will be filled with desserts everywhere. There will be a small corner for people to eat. People can both dine in the restauant and shop/buy food and desserts. It is like a mixture between a store and a restaurant. So it will be pretty big. 


No comments:

Post a Comment