Monday, July 8, 2013

My 10 Favorite's



Today was really fun!!! I learned how to use a new program called Alice. It was really cool how I was able to create a story using this program.  I also worked with my favorite program today. Mindstorm!!! It was interesting how we could make the robot flip like a Gymnastics person. I hope we continue working with this program and build several more robots!! Another cool activity was when we were taking a picture and had to build a pyramid. I was at the top. It was cool how we all had to hold our balance to achieve this task. I felt bad for the people that were on the bottom!! :-(

My Favorite Candy is Reese's.
My Favorite type of flower is Roses.
My favorite Restaurant is Red Lobster.
My Favorite Snack is Funions.
My Favoeite Drink is Diet Coke.
My Favorite color is Purple.
My Favorite movies are Olympus Has Fallen and The Hunger Games
My Favorite .fish to eat is Tilapia
My Favorite places to go to for vaczation is Scotland, Australia, or Denver.
My Favorite basketball team is the Lakers.
My Favorite baseball team is the Colorado Rockies!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment